Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What is this blog about?

For a blog purported to be about running, there have been precious few posts about the intended purpose. Hopefully, that is about to change. I ran 4 miles yesterday morning and again today. Both runs were at a rather pedestrian 9 min/mile pace but the good news is that I didn't suffer any great discomfort in either. I have quickly come to the conclusion that I have lost some fitness in the last month, but it just feels great to be back at it. I followed up my run this morning with a visit to the physiotherapist's office and received the "go-ahead" from her to begin some longer runs. I'll let you know how that goes.

Speaking of being back at it. Would anyone have a good recommendation for a neutral running shoe for a 180 lb man with flat feet? Input would be appreciated.

No comments:

Halifax Weather